Hey guys. Today I am sharing my TBR for the Buzzword Readathon. The readathon runs from 18/03/19-24/03/19 and it is hosted by Kayla from BooksandLala and Chelsea from chelseadolling reads. Here is Kayla’s announcement video if you would like more details.
Hey guys. I’ve started doing quarterly TBRs instead of monthly because I found with monthly TBRs I would end up not reading any of the books I had planned to and I would end up reading anything else. With the quarterly TBRs I feel more freedom to read what I want while still reading my TBR books. Anyway, here is my Autumn TBR.
Hello guys. This is my TBR for the Summer Cram-a-thon. The Summer Cram-a-thon is a read-a-thon, hosted by Whittynovels, running from midnight on the 10th to 11:59pm on the 13th of July. The aim is to read as many books as you can by reading short books and graphic novels. I will link the announcement video here. So anyway, this is my TBR for the read-a-thon, and the challenges they relate to.
Hello everyone 🙂 Welcome to my April TBR. Here are the books I plan to read this month:
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. I have friends who want me to read this.
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells. This was my TBR jar pick for the month.
- Raven’s Gate by Anthony Horowitz. My friend lent this to me ages ago and I still haven’t read it so I am going to this month.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Heard nothing but good about this so I’m really excited to read it 🙂
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. I’ve actually read I think six of them, I just really want to read the rest.
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. I am so excited to read this.
- Bringing Up Mike by Mark Duncan. I got this book for review last year and I keep putting it off because the cover is really ugly… I know that’s not a great reason… But I plan to finally read it this month.
These are just books I want to read this month, I don’t actually think I’ll read them all because I have a lot of work to do for college still, although I do have a two week holiday this month so you never know.
Hello my friends 🙂 I have decided that I might start doing monthly TBR posts, I don’t know if this will last, but I will try and make sure it does. Anyway, here are the books I plan to read this month:
Hey guys! So I’m participating in the End of 2014 Read-A-Thon in December. It actually doesn’t start for over two weeks yet, but I thought I would say something about it now so that you have time to sign up if you want to. There is a group for the Read-A-Thon on Goodreads, which I will link here, and it has information about the Read-A-Thon, and you can find more information about the Read-A-Thon here, but it goes for 12 days and there are daily challenges to do through out the Read-A-Thon, and I think there might be giveaways but I’m not sure.
Okay, so I thought I would share my TBR for the Read-A-Thon with you guys 🙂 Here it is:
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
- Holes by Louis Sachar
- The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
- Half Bad by Sally Green
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (For the ‘re-read a favourite of 2014’ challenge)
- Plus any books I get for Christmas that I feel like reading
This is just a vague idea at the moment… If I decide I want to read something else instead then I might pick that up. Who knows.
Most of my updates will be posted to my tumblr, but I’m thinking of doing a post about it here at the end, to let you guys know how it went.
So yeah. If you’re interested, go check it out, and if you decide to join it, maybe we could chat about it… Yeah…